Friday, August 23, 2013

Day 1 in Captivity: 8 months, 17 days, 7 hours, 32 minutes, 11 seconds Later…

I awake after a long week my feet were sore and my arms aching and the house was a wreck. All of my possessions were packed and shoved into boxes piled into our garage. I was lying in my family’s new class A R.V. I remember that were leaving today, actually we were leaving shortly because past the window my parents were saying goodbye to the new tenants. I sigh to myself this is going to be a long trip and I dreaded coming back to the house for it would be hell to fix. so I got out of bed got dressed and went to the front where my brother, sister, and mother were batting down the hatchets or however that saying goes. I remembered that we have been on many trips but not of such a high caliber like this one. I gulp as I go to my seat in the R.V. I then lay back as the R.V.’s engine roars to life and we drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment